- All Inclusive Resorts
- Luxury 5 star Resorts
- Resort Wedding Packages
- Fijian Meke Dance
- Fiji Food Delights
- Fijian Lifestyle
YASAWA ISLANDS RESORTS SPECIALS
Yasawa Islands Resorts
Map of Fiji's Yasawa Island groupWhether you are looking for a luxury resort in Fiji, or whether you prefer a laid-back backpacker resort or budget bures, then you cannot go wrong to consider the magical Yasawa islands. No matter your budget you will find some of the best soft white sand beaches in Fiji, separating swaying coconut palms from turquoise lagoons. This is heaven, and in fact 'yasawa' is one of the words for heaven in the Fijian language.
If you book a budget or mid-range Fiji beach resort in the Yasawas, you may well find that the journey out to your destination is via a catamaran service from Port Denarau in Nadi called the Yasawa Flyer. Some resorts, however, have their own transfer boats. The boat journey takes about 2-3 hours depending on how far up the Yasawa archipelago you are going. Then flick off your shoes (won't need those) and alight direct onto the beach and be greeted with the friendliest of welcome songs by the staff. For travellers to the 5-star resorts, you will probably travel by seaplane transfer (float plane) or by chartered helicopter. Yasawa Island also has a small airstrip so there is a domestic plane transfer for those going to Yasawa Island Resort.
There are many reasons why Yasawa's Resorts are so special
- Easy access out from Nadi.
- Indulge yourself at some of the best luxury resorts in Fiji.
- Or stay economically in a beach bure of a locally-owned budget resort.
- Tropical Fiji Weddings are heaven-sent in the Yasawa Islands.
- ... and honeymooners will fall in love all over again.
- Sink your feet into powder-soft white sand beaches.
- Snorkel straight off the beach in a blue lagoon or go scuba-diving.
- Sip a tropical cocktail and watch a Yasawa islands sunset.
- Imagine a place that is as far from life in the fast lane and that place is Yasawa.
- Laze in a hammock or stroll along the beach.
- Visit the enchanting Sawa-i-Lau Caves featured in the Blue Lagoon movie.
- Snorkel with manta rays or watch turtles come up onto the beach to lay their eggs (some islands)
- Enjoy low average rainfall.
Fiji Resort Nadi
Fiji Resort Spa
Fiji Resort Reviews
Fiji Resort Fiji Accommodation Denarau Fiji Holidays