Amunuca Island Fiji
Castaway Island Fiji
Matamanoa Island Resort
Plantation Island Resort
Tokoriki Island Resort
- All Inclusive Resorts
- Luxury 5 star Resorts
- Resort Wedding Packages
- Fijian Meke Dance
- Fiji Food Delights
- Fijian Lifestyle
MAMANUCA RESORTS SPECIALS
Map showing the Mamanuca Islands & NadiThink of the blue horizon, blue sky and small island resorts with white sand beaches and fringing coral reefs and you are thinking of the famous Mamanuca islands of Fiji. After the Coral Coast and Nadi, the Mamanuca island resorts were the next main area of Fiji to be developed. You will find some of the best Fiji beach resorts here. With so many different islands, the resorts vary from honeymoon and wedding resorts, to family friendly, to budget and backpacking. With plenty of Fiji vacation packages to choose from, there is bound to be a Fiji island vacation just perfect for you in the Mamanucas!
Being close to the mainland, there are many different types of access. Malolo Lailai and Mana have airstrips so one can fly direct from Nadi International Airport by local domestic aircraft in just 8-10 minutes, with magical views over the ocean and islands. Alternatively, one can take a private charter helicopter or sea plane (float plane), for that luxury holiday in Fiji. The other option is by one of several ferry services that operate from Port Denarau Marina in Nadi (Denarau Island). These will whisk you over the blue seas to your Fiji island resort.
Mamanuca Resorts and Specials
Resorts in the Mamanuca Islands - so many special features
- Very easy access out from Nadi International Airport or by catamaran from Port Denarau in Nadi.
- Some of the best resorts Fiji has to offer - all types and all budgets
- Tropical Honeymoons and Fiji Resort Weddings are a specialty.
- Budget accommodation and family resorts are also found.
- Relax on powder-soft white sand beaches that encircle these islands
- Snorkel straight off the beach or take a scuba-dive.
- Sip a tropical cocktail.
- Enjoy 5-star Fiji dining, or local Fijian menus. Fresh seafood, tropical fruits and vegetables.
- Choose between secluded honeymoon hideaway resorts, Fiji vacations for the whole family, or fun young resorts with watersports and entertainment.
- Laze in a hammock or stroll along the beach.
- Enjoy low average rainfall with sun-filled tropical days.
Fiji Resort Nadi
Fiji Resort Spa
Fiji Resort Reviews
Fiji Resort Fiji Accommodation Denarau Fiji Holidays