- All Inclusive Resorts
- Luxury 5 star Resorts
- Resort Wedding Packages
- Fijian Meke Dance
- Fiji Food Delights
- Fijian Lifestyle
Fiji Island Accommodation and Resorts
Fiji Map showing Nadi and Fiji's islands
Fiji Islands is a world-renowned holiday resort destination offering tropical vacations for holidaymakers worldwide. Best of all, Fiji is right on Australia's doorstep, making travel to Fiji affordable and convenient.
With over 300 islands in Fiji, there is a wide variety of options so no matter what your budget or holiday type preference, you will definitely find something to match your needs.
The Fiji map on this page gives an overall view of the main islands in the group, with Viti Levu ( ' big Fiji ' ) being the largest. It takes about 4 hours to drive the coastal sealed highway between Nadi and Suva, so this gives a general idea of the size of Fiji. The journey takes one along the Coral Coast - a popular resort destination region for Australians for many years.
In addition to the Coral Coast, there are many other great regions to explore. These are commonly broken down into the regions shown on the top navigation links. On each regional page you will find a map of the region, information about the resort accommodation found there. As the site expands you will also increasingly find information about each specific resort. So come back often as the site is being developed right now!
- Nadi - gateway town to Fiji, with Nadi International Airport Resorts.
- Denarau Island - Nadi's luxury resort island - one of Fiji's top destinations.
- Suva - the capital - is a business centre but has tourist attractions also.
- Coral Coast - is a favourite Australian coastline destination. Luxury Vatulele is offshore from this coastline.
- Mamanuca - low-lying islands close to Nadi have soft white sand beaches.
- Yasawa - a little further out have secluded white sand beaches and bays.
- Taveuni - is Fiji's third largest island with lush tropical landscapes and beach resorts.
- Vanua Levu - is the second largest island - Savusavu is the central tourism spot on this large island.
- Kadavu - fourth largest island offering remote beaches and adventure.
- Lomaiviti- 'central Fiji includes a number of island resorts.
- Pacific Harbour- many adventure activities and access to offshore Beqa Island resorts.
- Sunshine Coast - sunny northern coastline of Viti Levu, and Nananu-i-Ra island. Sometimes called the Sun Coast.
- Lau Group - remote far-flung islands, pristine but with few places to stay.
Fiji Resort Nadi
Fiji Resort Spa
Fiji Resort Reviews
Fiji Resort Fiji Accommodation Denarau Fiji Holidays